Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year!!


I hope everyone had a fantastic New Year! My husband and I met several friends at another friend's house to ring in the New Year. It was a ton of fun!


So now on to the important stuff, Resolutions! (I will keep mine mostly geared toward Santana for this blog)


1. Save Money! This is definitely on my list this year. My husband and I have some small debts that we want to pay off in the next 6 months or so. We are looking at selling our house this year in order to build a new one, how exciting!


2. Get Santana in shape! My little girl will be 5 years old this month, but she still looks a little like a baby! Time for her to grow some muscles and stop getting winded after a 10 minute workout (me too!)


and lastly... (I don's want to set my goals too high for her this year since she is such a newbie)


3. Attend at least one schooling show with Santana! A schooling show is exactly what it sounds like. It's where you can trailer your horse to a show and just school them around so they can get used to the atmosphere and requirements of what a "real" show would be like. Schooling shows are a great opportunity for horses (and riders like myself who have been out of the groove for a while) to gain experience without the stress (and financial burden) of a "real" show.


Anyone else have any Resolutions they want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment